- TRAC-Monterey is the principal research activity for the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Analysis Center (TRAC) headquartered at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
- Their mission - Perform relevant and credible exploratory and applied research to support TRAC and the Nation
- Their vision - TRAC-MTRY is recognized as a premier applied research organization for military modeling, simulation, and anaysis methodologies
- Related insititutions
- Using intensive (operational) simulations, war games, and operational analyses, they evaluate new or future tactical components in battlefields from the operational perspective, and provide the degree of effectiveness of the components.
- Relations with MAST-CTA
- They can provide us the roles of MAST systems in the future combat system.
- They can teach us what we should consider in MAST system design.
- They can provide us situations and environments of real battlefields - realistic scenarios for experiments and demonstrations
- They have experts in devising various performance metrics and evaluations. (for example, Prof. Arnold Buss)
- Point of contact - Major Ugarte, maugart1 at nps.edu, (831) 656-7575 (DSN 756).