If you have an account on this website, you will need to log in to access restricted publications or to add publications.
|Recently added publications|
- S. Srivastava, L. Riano, S. Russell, P. Abbeel. Using Classical Planners for Tasks with Continuous Operators in Robotics, ICAPS Workshop on Planning and Robotics, 2013.
- S. Srivastava, X. Cheng, S. Russell, A. Pfeffer. First-Order Open-Universe POMDPs: Formulation and Algorithms, Technical report, Technical Report No. UCB/2013-243, EECS Department, University of California, Berkeley, 2013.
- M. Rogers, L. Li, S. Russell. Multilinear Dynamical Systems for Tensor Time Series, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), 2013.
- S. Srivastava, E. Fang, L. Riano, R. Chitnis, S. Russell, P. Abbeel. Combined Task and Motion Planning Through an Extensible Planner-Independent Interface Layer, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2014.
- D. Moore, S. Russell. Fast Gaussian Process Posteriors with Product Trees, Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI), 2014.
- S. Srivastava, S. Russell, P. Ruan. First-Order Open-Universe POMDPs, Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (UAI), 2014.
- S. Russell. Unifying Logic and Probability: A New Dawn for AI?, International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems, 2014.
- R. Rustamov, D. Romano, A. Reiss, L. Guibas. Compact and Informative Representation of Functional Connectivity for Predictive Modeling, Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention conference (MICCAI), 2014.
- Y. Chen, L. Guibas, Q. Huang. Near-Optimal Joint Object Matching via Convex Relaxation, International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2014.
- S. Justin, R. Rustamov, L. Guibas, A. Butscher. Earth Mover’s Distances on Discrete Surfaces, ACM Transactions on Graphics (SIGGRAPH), 2014.
Notice: This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright.