Please update with more info
Sastry Computing Staff (See Sastry Staff Info for more details)
- Mary Stewart is the official computer hardware staff member for Professor Sastry.
- Christopher Brooks maintains the CHESS and TRUST websites and shared computing resources.
Sastry Hardware Inventory
- Current working spreadsheet of Sastry hardware, derived from Phil Loarie's original Inventory sheet below.
- Phil Loarie's Page on Robotic Lab Inventory (Computers)
Sastry Software Inventory
- For MATLAB Concurrent Licenses, please see Mary Stewart.
- Currently, the group has purchased 3 copies of MATLAB with the Group License for sensor network research. These licenses allow us to work in the field where there is no network connection (as opposed to the Concurrent License). If you need a MATLAB Group License for your research, please contact Phoebus Chen.
- Our group has a license for TOMLAB optimization toolbox http://tomopt.com/tomlab/
- Available solvers are TOMLAB base solvers, NPSOL, SNOPT, KNITRO, and so on. Ask CUSG for installation.