Purchasing And Shipping
- ERSO Purchasing Forms
- Contact Gary Givens for purchases if you are in Professor Sastry's group ( is this correct?)
- Specifying machines from DELL
Matlab Purchasing and Renewal
If you are purchasing a Matlab group license, you should purchase it through the University for an academic discount. Both purchasing and renewal is mostly done online.
- UC Berkeley Matlab Purchasing Website
- The website has list of prices for toolboxes
- Decide on whether you want a Group or a Concurrent license. If you do field work with Matlab where you will not have an internet connection, you will want a Group license.
- You will get an email with instructions when it is time for renewal.
- Get approval from your faculty in writing for your purchasing assistant (Maria Jauregui for Professor Sastry).
- Go to the UC business card website.
- Select the style you like, fill out as much of the form as possible, and print a copy for reference when placing the actual order with your purchasing assistant (or email them a copy).
- Make sure to select a proof (it's well worth the extra fee) to make sure the card is correct.
- Schedule a time with your purchasing assistant to fill out the entire form, with the BFS charstring and other billing information.
- You will get an autogenerated email "proof" when the order goes through. Follow the instructions from there for verifying the proof and finishing the order.
UC Berkeley EECS ATTN: (Your Name) / (Your Room Number) Cory Hall, Desk # (Your Desk Number) Shipping & Receiving 178 Cory Hall Berkeley CA 94720-1774
Mailing Address for Graduate Students (delivered to 253 Cory grad mailboxes)
Your Name, EE Grad Student U.C. Berkeley EECS Department 205 Cory Hall #1772 Berkeley, CA 94720-1772