· A. Hoover, S. Burden, X. Fu, S. Sastry, and R. Fearing. Bio-inspired design and dynamic maneuverability of a minimally actuated six-legged robot. In IEEE International Conference on Biomedical Robotics and Biomechatronics, 2010.[PDF]
· H. Gonzalez, R. Vasudevan, M. Kamgarpour, S. Sastry, R. Bajcsy, and C. Tomlin. "A Descent Algorithm for the Optimal Control of Constrained Switched Nonlinear Dynamical Systems". Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC'10). April 12-16, 2010. [PDF]
· H. Gonzalez, R. Vasudevan, M. Kamgarpour, S. Sastry, R. Bajcsy, and C. Tomlin. "A Numerical Methods for the Optimal control of Switched Systems". Proceedings of the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC 2010). December 14-17, 2010. [PDF]
· Shankar Rao, Allen Yang, Shankar Sastry, and Yi Ma, Robust Algebraic Segmentation of Mixed Rigid-Body and Planar Motions. International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), 2010. [PDF]
· Allen Yang, Michael Gastpar, Ruzena Bajcsy, and Shankar Sastry. Distributed Sensor Perception via Sparse Representation. Proceedings of the IEEE, 2010.[PDF]
· Allen Yang, Zihan Zhou, Yi Ma, and Shankar Sastry. Towards a Robust Face Recognition System using Compressive Sensing. InterSpeech, 2010. [PDF]
· Allen Yang, Arvind Ganesh, Yi Ma, and Shankar Sastry. Fast l1-minimization algorithms and an application in robust face recognition: A review. International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2010. [PDF]
· Nikhil Naikal, Allen Yang, and Shankar Sastry. Towards an efficient distributed object recognition system in wireless smart camera networks. IEEE Information Fusion, 2010. (Best Student Paper Award, Honorable Mention) [PDF]
· Edmund Seto, Eladio Martin, Allen Yang, Posu Yan, Raffaele Gravina, Irving Lin, Curtis Wang, Michael Roy, Victor Shia, Ruzena Bajcsy. Opportunistic Strategies for Lightweight Signal Processing for Body Sensor Networks. PETRAE, 2010. [PDF]
· A. B. Godbehere, S. S. Sastry. “Stabilization of planar switched linear systems using polar coordinates.” Proceedings of the 13th ACM international conference on Hybrid systems: computation and control, Stockholm, Sweden, 2010. [PDF]
· J. Mikael Eklund, Jonathan Sprinkle and S. Shankar Sastry. "Switched and Symmetric Pursuit/Evasion Games With Online Model Predictive Control." IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, (tbd):(in revision), 2010.
· Jerry Ding, Jonathan Sprinkle, Claire Tomlin, S. Shankar Sastry and James L. Paunicka. "Reachability Calculations for Vehicle Safety during Manned/Unmanned Vehicle Interaction." AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, tbd(tbd):(in preparation), 2010.
· Hoam Chung, E. Polak, J. O. Royset, and S. Sastry, "On the Optimal Detection of an Underwater Intruder in a Channel using Unmanned Underwater Vehicles, " submitted to Naval Research Logistics.
· Hoam Chung, Elijah Polak, and S. Shankar Sastry, "On the Use of Outer Approximations as an External Active Set Strategy," Journal of Optimization Theory and Application, 146(1):51-75, 2010.
· P. J. From, V. Duindam, K. Y. Pettersen, J. T. Gravdahl, S. Sastry “Singularity-free dynamic equations of vehicle–manipulator systems” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory 18(6) pp. 712-731, June 2010. [PDF]
· V. Duindam, J. Xu, R. Alterovitz, S. Sastry, K. Goldberg, “3D Motion Planning Algorithms for Steerable Needles Using Inverse Kinematics” International Journal of Robotics Research 29(7) pp. 789 -- 800, June 2010. [PDF]