|UC Berkeley Robotics and Intelligent Machines Lab
Adding and updating publications and presentations
How do I modify a publication?
Christopher Brooks, 6 May 2014
Last updated: 6 May 2014
If you have permissions to modify the publication, you will see several links on the left-hand margin:
- Edit publication allows you to change the fields associated with the publication -- the author, title, journal, and so on.
- Change type allows you to change the publication type. You can also use this page to restrict access to members of this website or associate the publication with a group.
- Upload files allows you to upload additional electronic version of this publication. If you upload a file with the same file name as the current file, then the current file will be replaced. If the upload has a file name that is different from the current file(s), then the new upload will be added to the set of available files.
You will be able to modify a publication record and upload files if either
- You are the person who originally created the publication record, or
- The publication is associated with a
roboticswork-group or SIG, and you are a member of that work-group or SIG.