|UC Berkeley Robotics and Intelligent Machines Lab
Adding and updating publications and presentations
How do I update the authors?
Christopher Brooks, 6 May 2014
Last updated: 5 Jun 2014
- Go to
- Click on the year.
- Click on the first pub
- Verify that the authors have links
- Verify that the abstract "looks ok"
that it does not have strange characters in it
- Verify that there is a local copy of the publication,
or at least that the publication does not point to a student web
page that will go away when the student leaves.
In general, any URL that leads to a user page that has a
~in it should be copied and uploaded. URLS that lead to acm or ieee sites need not be copied.
This step is optional.
- Click on "Edit publication" and
- update the authors if necessary
- update the abstract if necessary
- upload the publication if necessary
- Rinse and repeat