1) The blue cuts are made first to trim the workpiece and create a fold line.
2) Fold along the centerline and put a tiny bit of glue between the sides to hold them together.
3) Cut the red (flexure) lines in the folded workpiece, remove it from the laser and unfold it.
4) Cut the green lines in 50 micron polyester film.
5) Cut the pink lines in 75 micron film.
6) Coat the inner faces of the workpiece with glue stick.
7) Lay the 50 micron film over one of the inner faces. Where the two rectangular holes are in the 50 micron film, lay 2 of the rectangles cut from the 75 micron film in step 4.
8) Fold it back up and apply some pressure (we use a laminator, but a roller will probably work fine), realign it in the laser, and cut the black lines.